It is a new year and it is already proving to be an exciting one. We’ve broken ground on our new calibration lab (I’ll do a post on that in the near future) and have a number of new projects on the horizon.
2011 was a good year beacause:
- We launched our new and improved website
- We had a number of new products including our Report Loggers, redesigned PW4s, new WiZARD2 loggers and software, and additional Touchscreen models
- Had our first full year with our new sales team
2012 will be a good year because:
- We’ve just hired a new International Sales Manager (Hey Carly!)
- We’re hiring additional Sales Team members (Interested? Click Here)
- We’re building a new calibration lab
- We’ve got an exciting new product we’ll be launching before the mid-point of this year (more to come!)
- We’ve got a number of product improvements, customer relation improvements aimed at helping our customers find the products and support they need
There’s a lot more on our plate than what’s here, but this is a good summary of what we’re looking forward to.
UPDATED: Added link about our new calibration lab postTags: dickson